Why do you need a Personal Injury Specialist?
- Not every physician will treat you when they find out your symptoms are due to an auto accident. We understand that feeling better is your first priority and we can get you treated quickly and help reduce your pain.
- We specialize in the treatment of auto accident injuries. These symptoms are handled and managed differently than a sprained ankle or a "crick" in your neck. Timely and consistent treatment is important.
- We specialize in documenting auto accident injuries. Care must be taken in how the accident is described as well as what the exam findings are. When to order appropriate diagnostic tests is just as important as knowing when not to.
- We specialize in billing auto accident injuries. There are significantly different forms, rules and regulations involved with billing for these types of cases. This can directly affect how much you pay if co-pays and deductibles are involved.
- Our office is familiar with the legal process. Sometimes a case cannot be settled and winds up going to trial. We have the staff that knows how to respond to the legal requests involved. We try very hard to manage a case so that litigation can be avoided, but if not, we are prepared.